SIRG SoNeAt Synchrony Conference Workshop, University of Essex (Colchester, UK) on May 25 and 26, 2023: Interpersonal Synchrony and Its Relevance for Attachment & Caregiving
This is a 2-day event consisting of two main elements. On May 25, participants can attend a workshop supported by Artinis Medical Systems to learn the latest theory and methods in relation to functional near-infrared spectroscopy (fNIRS) hyperscanning. On May 26, participants can then attend a conference with three keynotes delivered by international experts on synchrony and two slots for early career researcher oral and poster presentations. While the Workshop is in-person only, the conference can be attended in person or remotely (with asynchronous access to talks and posters). Conference participation is also possible without presentation / as a listener only. Participation / abstract submission deadline is March 15, 2023. For more information, please see https://pvrticka.com/
IN PERSON AND VIRTUALLY | International Conference “Attachment based parenting interventions” ON June, 23, Pavia, Italy
The International Conference on Attachment-Based Parenting Interventions at the University of Pavia is a unique opportunity to hear leading experts discuss innovative and evidence-based approaches in the field. Suitable for psychologists, psychiatrists, neuropsychiatrists, educators, mental health professionals, researchers, and students, this one-day conference can be attended in-person (limited seats) or on-line. Simultaneous translation will be available in English and Italian. On-line registrants will be able to an easy to access video recording of the full conference in both Italian and English.
IN PERSON | Workshop Coding Disorganized Attachment in the Strange Situation Procedure With Prof. Dr. Marinus Van IJzendoorn, Dr. Tommie Forslund (co-trainer), and Prof. Dr. Marian Bakermans-Kranenburg (co-trainer), June 26-30 2023 At ISPA In Lisbon
A five-day training in coding disorganized attachment behavior with Prof. Dr. Marinus van IJzendoorn. Co-trainers: Dr. Tommie Forslund and Prof. Dr. Marian Bakermans-Kranenburg.
Coding Disorganized Attachment in the Strange Situation Procedure
During the training, morning sessions will be devoted to instruction and explanation. Homework assignments will be given for the afternoon, when participants code individually or in pairs cases that will be discussed in the next morning session. It is possible for participants to bring in cases from their own studies.
After the training, participants can code a reliability set. Passing this test leads to certification as a reliable SSP coder for disorganized classification. Requirement for participation in this workshop is reliability in the ABC system. Lisbon is a beautiful city and not too expensive. In June afternoon high temperatures tend to be 28°C/82F.
500 € (including reliability set)
26-30 June 2023 at ISPA in Lisbon To register, please email email@example.com
ONLINE | Adult Attachment Interview (AAI) online training, July 24-August 4, 2023
There will be an Adult Attachment Interview (AAI) Institute taught over Zoom by members of the Consortium of AAI Trainers, Miriam Steele & Howard Steele, over 24 July – 4 August 2023. For full details email Howard: firstname.lastname@example.org
SIRG SoNeAt Conference 2023, University of Essex (Colchester, UK) on August 14 and 15, 2023: The Social Neuroscience of Relationships, Attachment & Caregiving
This is a 2-day conference with 3-4 keynotes delivered by international experts and several early career researcher oral and poster presentations on each day. The focus of the conference will be on the newest theory and research on relationships, attachment and caregiving from a social neuroscience perspective. The conference can be attended in person or remotely (with asynchronous access to talks and posters) as a presenter or a listener only. More information will be made available soon and can be found here: https://pvrticka.com/
- ONLINE | Connect Facilitator Training Workshop With Prof. Dr. Marlene Moretti On March 27, 29, 30 And April 3, 5, 6, 2023
- IN PERSON | The SEAS' sponsored SRCD Attachment Pre-Conference on Wednesday 22nd March 2023, in Salt Lake City, Utah, USA
- IN PERSON | Workshop Rating Caregiver Sensitivity Ainsworth And Erickson With Prof. Dr. Marian Bakermans-Kranenburg, January 23-27 2023 At ISPA In Lisbon
- IN PERSON | Workshop Attachment Coding Strange Situation Procedure (ABC) With Prof. Dr. Marinus Van IJzendoorn , January 23-27 2023 At ISPA In Lisbon
- ONLINE | Children, Migration, And Mental Health Virtual Conference 2022
- SEAS Conference Series 2021 – 3 virtual mini-conferences replaced the postponed IAC 2021 (held in 2022)
- 9th International Attachment Conference, Thursday, July 18th – Saturday July 20th, Vancouver, CAN, 2019
- SEAS Attachment Pre-Conference before SRCD 2019: Partners in Attachment Research: Advancing Clinical Work, Public Policy, and Community Collaborations, 20th March, (9:00am-5:00 pm), Baltimore Convention Center, Baltimore, Maryland, USA, 2019
- 8th International Attachment Conference, 29-30 June-1st July, London, UK, 2017
- SRCD Attachment Pre-Conference in Austin, USA, Wednesday, 5th April 2017
- 7th International Attachment Conference, August, New York, USA, 2015
- SRCD Attachment Pre-Conference in Philadelphia, USA, 18th March 2015
- 6th International Attachment Conference, Pavia, Italy, August 30th- September 1st, 2013
- SRCD Attachment Pre-Conference in Seattle, Wednesday 17th April 2013
Latest News from SEAS